Saturday, July 28, 2007

HUH! Bad Boys, Whatcha Want, Whatcha want...

Whatcha gonna do. When Sheriff McDermott come for you?

I'm in cop mode right now...I went on a ride along Thursday night with my good friend and Lititz Borough Police Officer PJ Savage. It was a pretty eventful night. Arrested some dude on a Bench warrant. Combed the streets looking for things out of the ordinary. We didn't pull anyone over but I still had a great time...

My good friend Bill really wants for the two of us to go be cops somewhere...Nowhere like NYC but somewhere we can be partners in law.

Not sure if that will ever happen. Maybe if this whole church craze dies down at some point...


Well cops the TV show comes on in a little bit... Time to relive some good memories...

2 comments:

adam hann said...

I don't know if I would be scared or laugh if you guys pulled me over.

Anonymous said...

When McD is in cop mode, Adam, I would be scared!