Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekends

I was reflecting on the past couple of days and realized it was one of the best weekends I have had in a while. Here is the run-down:

Friday: Got my car's windows tinted, got a bunch of errands done with Meg, attended the guest book at my good friends' (Chris and Brittany) wedding, at the wedding got to sit at a great table with some good college friends, went to Bill and Cassie's place after the wedding to chill.

Saturday: Had a nice lazy day cleaning up around the house, went to Bill and Cassie's again for a house warming party, saw a friend I haven't seen in like 3 years, got to meet some cool people.

Sunday: Sent off our 8th graders into high school, relived some fun memories with them, looked to the future with the rest of our congregation, heard about an inspiring meeting for our lifegroup leaders, spend 2 hours talking football with good friends, got excited about football, watched 2 episodes of Lost, watched the Steelers pound the Eagles in a pre-season game w/ the Savages.

As you can see it was busy, but I am walking into work refreshed and excited. Excited for an amazing labor day weekend, where I will picnic with co-workers, welcome new 7th and 5th graders into our ministries, hang out with family, and relax.

God, thank you for these wonderful days, friends, and loved ones you have put in my life!

No comments: