Sunday, November 25, 2007

Useless Knowledge

We put our Christmas tree up this afternoon. It is lovely. I am pretty amazing at wrapping it with lights. Tomorrow I will tackle the porch.

Also, as I type this there 13 minutes left in the Eagles / Patriots games. Philly is winning 28-24. As I told my wife the score she said, "Holy Crap!"Is their anything cuter than having a wife that knows something about Football? I do have to admit, I have watched too many hours of games that don't matter to me this season. But it is great to have a wife that will sit through it and actually retain useless information WITH me...

BTW- The Turkeybowl went amazing this weekend. But I am very thankful that I am going on vacation next Sunday!

Check back for picture of that. Until then.

1 comment:

Zackery David said...

Not useless knowledge my friend. It is good to hear about things going on in your life. It's great that Megan will watch the games with you. I'm saddened to say that Liz knows more about football than I do, so I'm the one watching games with her. Anyway, looking forward to that Turkeybowl picture.