Saturday, December 8, 2007

MCO to PHL

I am sitting in the Orlando airport on the way back to PA. I am wondering what the cold will feel like. It has been 80 degrees everyday down here, and it never rained!

It was a refreshing vacation. We did not do a ton, relaxed by the pool, walked around Downtown Disney and Universal's CityWalk. We watched the most amazing Cirque Du Soleil show! But mainly nothing. I got to love on Megan's twin sisters. Throwing them in the air until my arms hurt.

I work today. And Megan has a final Tuesday. Back to the grind.

They are about to call our Zone number to board the plane...

1 comment:

m&p said...

Pearl and I walked around downtown Disney last fall when we where down for a friends wedding. I thought is was an amazing place to go. We had dinner at the house of blues, which I believe is next to the theater you saw your show in. I'm glad you guys had a safe and fun trip, it's nice to have you back at the grind.